The Image Park and Young Picasso presents this redesigned 6 Days Fashion Photography Workshop which is for all those people who own a DSLR & have fair knowledge about it and wish to explore into Fashion World. And this workshop is taught by Sumeet Shakya, fashion/model photographer for OnlineKhabar.com , NamasteKtm.com , GlamourNepal.com with profound knowledge in mentoring more than 500 photography graduates at various colleges, organizations and Kathmandu University.
This workshop an incredible chance for you to test your mettle and develop your skills. You will gain confidence, experience – and have lots of fun – working with professional models and networking with other creatives in a professional fashion world.
REQUIREMENTS : DSLR is a must however External Flash and Laptop is preferable.
WORKSHOP DETAILS :
- Who can join : Students, Serviceholders, Businessman, tourist guides, Housewives, anyone who are Beginners and Enthusiasts about Photography
- Hands-on practice on various lighting setup in detail
- Discussion on which equipments to use in a Studio Photography - when & why.
- Various shooting techniques
- Discussion session with Creative Director, MakeUpArtist and Fashion Designer for planning & executing a professional fashion-shoot
- Setting up the floor for shoot
- Basics of model posing, communicating & costume selection
- Fashion shoot - quality shooting time, with only 2 photographers per model at one time.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT :
- Nagarik Sukrabar
- TNM Magazine
- Folio Magazine
- Press Chautari Lalitpur
LIMITED SEATS: Ten Participants Only.
More information & registration : Type your name and SMS us at 9841830748 / 9841240341
ABOUT WORKSHOP :
Venue : Young Picasso (A Community school of fine art), Saugal Chowk, Patan
From : 28th October - 2nd November 2013
Time : 7 AM- 9:30 AM ( With extendable timings plus half day on last day - Outdoor Fashion Shoot)
### SEATS ARE LIMITED ##